Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My hotel in Ko Samui (Best Western Samui Bayview). This is on the third biggest island in Thailand, with several nice beaches. Phuket's are better, though. This place is wonderful for relaxing, but there are not as many diverse amusements for the eye and mind, either.
Me, hanging out in pool overlooking Gulf of Thailand. What a life.

The balcony off my hotel room. Not bad, eh? Especially useful because it is so hot and humid here that every day I have to wash everything I've worn and hang it to dry here.
Below - another view from my balcony: over the pool. I've been swimming lazy laps at 7:30 a.m. What is wrong with me? No computer, that is what...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous hotel and view!

    What, sister Judy up at 7:30 am? Who stole my sister??

    ReplyDelete