Monday, June 6, 2011

Enter this contest and win BIG...



I just took a 7 hour, slow, local train from Ljubljana, Slovenia to Keszthely, Hungary. It was exciting to watch the countryside change, along with the faces on the train. The time went quickly as the train sometimes stopped every 10 minutes at tiny train stations with names I couldn't pronounce.

Now for the contest: What country is this train station in? I had no idea when I crossed the border (thanks to the European Union). First right answer as a comment on this blogs wins....drum roll....some Hungarian Paprika!

*contest expires 10 June 2011 at 24:00 (this is me learning how to do Europe-speak).

5 comments:

  1. I agree from Mister...as a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also concur, and as a non anonymous contestant, proclaim myself a winner! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I'd better buy a lot of paprika :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a local ceramist from Keszthely. It's Becehegy between Tapolca and Keszthely. It has coastside of Lake Balaton and a very beautiful panorama to the "Káli medence" and to the Balaton. If the wether is clear, you can see the other side of the lake. :o)

    ReplyDelete